|This work is not an object of copyright
according to the Copyright and related rights act
Republic of Croatia
- The subject matter of copyright shall include expressions and not ideas, procedures, methods of operation or mathematical concepts as such.
- The subject matter of copyright shall not include:
- (1) discoveries, official texts in the domain of legislation, administration, judiciary (acts, regulations, decisions, reports, minutes, judgments, standards, and the like) and other official works and their collections, disclosed for the purpose of officially informing the public;
- (2) news of the day and other news, having the character of mere items of press information;
- Folk literary and artistic creations in their original form shall not be the subject matter of copyright, but their communication to the public is subject to the payment of remuneration, as for the communication to the public of protected copyright works. The remuneration shall be the revenue of the budget, and shall be used for improving the creativity in the field concerned.
- Translations of official texts in the domain of legislation, administration and judiciary, shall be protected, unless made for the purpose of officially informing the public and are disclosed as such.